We at Grassroots landscape Specialities, Inc. have been providing landscaping services since 1994. Our services range from brick paving to landscape maintenance. Our team is responsible and ethical with a vision of providing you high-quality landscaping services. We understand landscaping like no other service providers.
Brick Pavers are essential to a good-looking landscape design. They give a bold effect to anyone who visits you. They are aesthetically pleasing, stylish and can fit all kinds of homes. They give you an edge over others in terms of appeal. Here is how you can maintain them for longer durations and keep them clean and as appealing as they were when they were first fixed.
- Regularly cleaning and scrubbing off any debris before they turn to stains can help you in a long term. A simple straw broom can help you with cleaner brick pavers.
- No matter how hard you try, certain grease marks can make way on your brick pavers. For such marks, cornstarch and baking soda can be used to clean them. Sprinkling dry sand over the greasy marks for and later scrubbing it off can be effective in removing them.
- A simple house degreaser can also come off handy when dealing with oily or greasy marks. Simply apply the degreaser on the mark for about 30 minutes and later scrub the area and give it a final rinse.
- If you are suffering from the problem of weed growth between your brick pavers, then using polymeric sand can be effective to remove them. Polymeric sand is known to create an anti-habitat for the weeds. Also, another benefit you will get from using polymeric sand, apart from a cleaner patio is that prevents bugs and insects away from your garden/ patio, hence, invest in polymeric sand immediately.
- Yes, certain weeds are too used to the polymeric sand we just discussed, but they are comparatively less in amount. Simply keep an eye on them and pull them off in their infant stage itself.
- Water can carry and hold dirt and other contaminated materials into your brick pavers. Sealers can be used to completely close off any pores on the surface of your brick pavers. It works as an umbrella for your patio, protecting them effectively and efficiently.
- Power washing can thoroughly clean your brick pavers. Starting off slowly and gradually increasing the power washing can work wonders.
- Dish soap mixed with water can be used to clean certain dirty areas on your brick pavers and make them appear nice and clean.
- Diluting 1 part of vinegar to 1 part of water and them spraying it over the brick pavers can be used for effective and general cleaning.
- Certain stains can also be removed with the help of Hydrogen Peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide, when mixed with water and scrubbed later, can give you a clean surface.
- Diluted bleach can work for mold stains and mildew. A small amount of mixture sprayed and later scrubbed off, can visibly lighten your brick pavers
Contact us to know more about Do’s and Don’ts of Brick Pavers and maintain them forever. Contact us- (630) 582-1252. Or send us an email- [email protected]